Social networking can make you and your posts popular based on some unique Facebook Post Ideas. The fun of posting is that you can combine and create new concepts from existing typical concepts of posting.
The increasing number of users on Facebook proves how virtual life touches or rather controls our real lives. According to Statista Facebook is the first social networking site with nearly 1.59 billion monthly users. The above-mentioned statistics proves why brands give special attention to Facebook Marketing Ideas.
Must Read – How to get your Social Media content shared by everyone? → http://www.mavisedutech.com/blog/social-media-post-ideas-higher-engagement/
Dying to get your Content VIRAL?
Implement these Facebook Post Ideas
1) Images, Colours, and Attractions
AGREED 100% with Bill Gates (y)
What he said years back is becoming so true now!
Images and photos are undoubtedly attractive. Varying subjects and colors in the images are significant, and can have direct impacts on the human brain. Therefore, expressing ideas or thoughts using images, and sharing photos, can connect more people with your posts.
- Images give a natural connection with the unseen mass population in the outside world as well as develop an approach to matching with other people and life.
- They connect with feelings of support and friend zone from the unseen virtual world.
- Famous brands take this color conception seriously while promoting virtual marketing ideas.
In general, yellow is taken as the happiest or warmest color whereas blue is the master of reliability. Therefore, some texts with a yellow background can initiate a cheerful mood than a normal text posting.
2) Show some love & care – post light moments
Meet with NDTV News Anchor Sharik Khan at CP Today with sangeet sir and Pawan. Really cool guy with intense journalism sense.
The virtual world of social networking has a huge impact on the old and new generations. Paying respect to the loved ones and sharing the same virtually creates major attraction. In fact, users seem to celebrate love for their near ones together, particularly on special events such as Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, and more.
Social media Ideas to show some love:
- Paying respect to your elders for being there in the time of need.
- Reflection of some old memory like picnic/birthday parties and posting thankfulness to the host
- Sharing memories and showing respect virtually can make the inner connection strong among people irrespective of the generations.
3) Posts for Like-minded People and Groups
Humans prefer to interact with like-minded people, and also share their views, activities, and opinions, a reason why there are numbers of community groups all over Facebook.
Your facebook marketing ideas can simply be based on any of such group activities
- Groups like worldwide surfers, paraglide, etc. has a large number of members and posting activity related messages can increase your interactions in the groups too.
- Various brands use survey/games to increase the interest of target customers. After a successful questionnaire posting thanks you messages on the Facebook page can increase the virtual market of the brand.
4) True Colours of Life
Life has different moments. Facebook, with its unique features, allows posting your moments in video/audio or as photos. The monotonic text can be made colorful using these features.
- Sharing childhood photos for reflecting and reconnecting old lives.
- Sharing fun videos like crazy parties.
- Sharing nervous moments on the first day in office, mood of despair in the club, awkward situations.
5) Politically Not Correct Side
Generally, users only show achievements on their Facebook profiles.
However, in real life, people are not always the achiever. According to the Times, 96% of the social networking posts are polished and edited. The profiles only show and share different positive moments of life.
But that doesn’t mean they are free from the messy stuff in everyday life. They are just afraid to share those as sharing these moments make them look insecure in the public.
Posting your vulnerable side can decrease the fear of insecurity, and create an attraction for your posts.
- Facebook reactions like wow/sad/angry etc. can easily show the true feelings users want to post.
- Vulnerable yet informative posts like hacking of profile, bad day in the office etc. can increase the readability of the user profile.
- Sometimes people also seek an answer for difficult phases in their lives through posts, which to are read by the audience, and also achieve opinions on the same.
Check out Role of → Social Media in your Personal and Professional Life
6) Infinite Looping Themes
Adding some ideas/themes in a post can encourage more people to do similar things and thus creating a loop of similar posts.
In a friend circle, if one shares a photo of taking ice bucket challenge, it becomes popular instantly.
The recurrence of posts brings the robustness in the social connection or environment. This type of posts can also be used for raising voice against some injustice and can be one of the important facebook post ideas.
7) Behind the Scene Facts Sharing
Your work-related activities, achievements, successes, and failures would not be known to your virtual friends and followers unless you share with them. But chances are they are curious to know about you.
Thus, sharing and discussing some topics related to work or business can also bring spotlight towards the post. You can even discuss work problems and business situations unless they are too confidential.
This would increase both the attention and interactions for your posts.
Describing a life event using suitable images/videos can draw attention as people quickly connect with such stories, especially if they have had similar experiences.
Posting a selfie is another kind of storytelling as the picture gives a personalized touch to the page.
- Stories can be anything including random thoughts or some situations like losing and recovering ID cards, an interview etc.
- Stories can also include upcoming trends regarding different activities in life like new food joints, gadgets, events etc.
- Stories about some trends can increase its marketing for target groups as well.
9) Combination and Creativity
The virtual world makes people creative with an infinite number of options.
- Creating animations using certain tools for special events like birthday, promotion and sharing those with quotes reflects a combination of concepts.
- Sharing a post from different time zones showing time, especially the place can be fun too.
Liked Facebook Marketing Ideas?
Want to master the Art of Social Media Marketing?
CLICK HERE » I want to become Social Media Expert
Your take on Facebook Post Ideas
Peoples can connect with each other on a deeper level using Social Media. All we encourage you to do is an experiment. Every person has a different audience. What resonates with our audience may not work with yours. But you won’t get aware of it unless you try.
You also need to be more strategic with your posts. Make sure you have certain types of posts scheduled because it’s important for you and for your business that you should be strategic about building that connection. Facebook can tap the creative part of people showing new tools/software every day. Hence, the combination of facebook post ideas can be unique and attractive.
So now all over to you…Make your Facebook post go viral on Social Media 🙂